Planning your conference
It sounds so simple, but can be so complicated: Looking for the right conference hotel can be very time-consuming and difficult depending on the location and number of hotels available. These were the findings of a study conducted by the IFH Institute for Hospitality Management. Only 30 per cent of the 167 conference hotels surveyed around the worldeven responded.
Of course, this experience can be very different. Perhaps you have successfully researched a number of hotels. After countless calls back and many detailed questions from the hotel agent, you realize that you only have 24 hours in a day. You spend most of your time comparing various offers and answering their calls: Yes, I’ve received your offer. No, I’ve not made a decision yet.
If you’re really unlucky, you’ll have to start looking all over again.
All the ways you benefit
- You tell us the date, number of people, schedule and budget – we’ll find what you need.
- We’ll e-mail a clear overview of all of the available offers in a PDF file.
- We can provide advice on choosing the right hotel, get additional information, arrange appointments to see the location – all optional and upon request.
- We will notify your favourite hotel, who will arrange reservations directly with you.
- This service is free of charge for conference bookings of at least 15 people including overnight accommodations.
Die TAgentur has a professional team to support you:
- Hotel management training
- National and international experience in hotels and various companies
- Multilingual team
Satisfied customers are the best references.
“Thank you very much for the outstanding support. You took all of the difficulty of “researching hotels” off my hands. I will gladly contact you again in the future whenever I need your help … and, of course, I’ll recommend you to my colleagues.”
“Thank you for your recommendations and your truly great work. I am so thrilled that I’ve been able to recommend you to a number of people. I look forward to working with you again soon!”
“I would like to thank you very, very much for all of your efforts. Our conference probably wouldn’t have taken place on our preferred date without your help.”
“Thank you again for your support last year – you really saved me a lot of headaches!”